Team driven to provide on time solutions for you current and future projects.
Nicolet Plastics serves its ever-growing customer base from two production facilities in Wisconsin. Nicolet Plastics and CNR Plastics have joined forces through acquisition by parent company TruVenture Composites LLC.
Nicolet Plastics serves its ever-growing customer base from a 41,000 square-foot production facility in Mountain, Wisconsin, and from a 31,000 square-foot facility in Jackson, WI. Nicolet Plastics is a supplier of choice for many well-known companies who require expertise in the molding of complex parts out of both commodity and engineered resins. Its customer base includes equipment manufacturers in commercial goods, industrial products, medical equipment, and sporting goods industries.
Recently awarded the Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Award (small business category), Nicolet Plastics has long been recognized for its impeccable performance, highly cross-trained workforce, and customer education program. Nicolet also won a 2016 Insight Innovation Award for its employee training programs.
ECIA is pleased to honor Chief Enterprises, LLC. as ECIA’s Member of the Week!
Founded in 1991 by a father-son duo, Chief has grown to be a trusted partner in the on and off-road industries, supplying electro-mechanical components and value-added services throughout North America.
Working with Chief means having an ally from concept to production. Chief Enterprises in-house engineering and quality personnel provide design-in support, testing coordination, and technical documentation— while the customer service team handles everything from inventory management to logistics, ensuring a smooth and painless process. Jessica Herzog
7/15 / 2022 - We are excited to bring Jim onto our team with his years of experience in the electrical field. Jim has an extensive background in electrical components and wire harnessing, as a degreed EE.
With an extensive background in vehicle electrical systems, Jim is an expert on wire harness manufacturing and design. Jim’s experience saw him responsible responsible for Engineering, Materials and Prototyping. His portfolio of projects includes Cost Savings/CTO and Facility planning/layout.
· 30 years of experience in Engineering, Cost Savings, Management, Operations, Customer Interaction, Project Management, and Team Building.
· WHMA A620 certified and SAE Member.
· Established Central Engineering Site for Application Engineering, including facility planning, construction, layout, and team recruitment. Responsible for P&L of this facility.
· Successfully managed ≈ $2.5 million USD of annualized CTO/VAVE activities on an annual spend of ≈ $250 million USD.
· Integrated PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) software across manufacturing sites for design Certifications.