Team driven to provide on time solutions for you current and future projects.
ECIA is pleased to honor Chief Enterprises, LLC. as ECIA’s Member of the Week!
Founded in 1991 by a father-son duo, Chief has grown to be a trusted partner in the on and off-road industries, supplying electro-mechanical components and value-added services throughout North America.
Working with Chief means having an ally from concept to production. Chief Enterprises in-house engineering and quality personnel provide design-in support, testing coordination, and technical documentation— while the customer service team handles everything from inventory management to logistics, ensuring a smooth and painless process. Jessica Herzog
7/15 / 2022 - We are excited to bring Jim onto our team with his years of experience in the electrical field. Jim has an extensive background in electrical components and wire harnessing, as a degreed EE.
With an extensive background in vehicle electrical systems, Jim is an expert on wire harness manufacturing and design. Jim’s experience saw him responsible responsible for Engineering, Materials and Prototyping. His portfolio of projects includes Cost Savings/CTO and Facility planning/layout.
· 30 years of experience in Engineering, Cost Savings, Management, Operations, Customer Interaction, Project Management, and Team Building.
· WHMA A620 certified and SAE Member.
· Established Central Engineering Site for Application Engineering, including facility planning, construction, layout, and team recruitment. Responsible for P&L of this facility.
· Successfully managed ≈ $2.5 million USD of annualized CTO/VAVE activities on an annual spend of ≈ $250 million USD.
· Integrated PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) software across manufacturing sites for design Certifications.